[Massachusetts-NFB] Don't forget your water bottles, your donations and your small bills

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 01:56:00 UTC 2022

HELLO MASS NFB!!!

Our Annual  walk will begin at 9 AM and run until 1 PM. As usual, we will
have a registration table where people can come to sign up and meet with us,
as well as   learn more about the NFB! We hope you'll make plans to come,
bring family and friends and that you have asked for donations from all of
your contacts! We'll be meeting at our table which is near the front door of
the Cambridge Water Department building at 250 Fresh Pond Parkway.

Please don't forget your water bottles, your cool weather gear, and small
dollar bills  to make donations for your tasty goodies

At 1 PM, we plan to move a couple of miles away to the Summer Shack for
lunch. The Summer Shack is a fun, casual spot known for its great atmosphere
and delicious food prepared by the world-renowned chef, Jasper White.

We will have volunteers to walk with us to Summer Shack located at 149
Alewife Brook Parkway in Cambridge. However, if you prefer, you may  use
your own LYFT or Uber or any other transportation service.  If you need to
schedule a pick-up, I would schedule this for 3:30-4:00PM.

If you plan to attend the lunch, you should  have already RSVP'd  and have
paid at least   $20.   We have a few spots available for those of you who
forgot to make your payment or failed to RSVP. So, if you are interested,
please check in with me  to see if you can still    attend. First come,
first served, for those available spots.

There will be a cash bar available for those who wish to order beverages. We
very much look forward to seeing all of you tomorrow. Please don't forget
your donations that you have faithfully collected from all of your friends
and family members!!

Warmly,

Shara Winton

617-304-0347