[Massachusetts-NFB] link to chapter version of Presidential Release 520

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 17:27:16 UTC 2022

Thank you Al. This is great!!

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-600-8130

Visit NFB MA Website for more information

Visit the NFB website for more info

 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Massachusetts-1593379944322253> Visit us on Facebook

“You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.”