[Massachusetts-NFB] FW: What do you want at your state Convention??

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 23:48:19 UTC 2022

The National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts is excited to announce
that we are seeking content for our 2023 State Convention seminars and
breakout sessions. At this time, we are planning to be in person.

The convention will be held from Thursday, March 2 through Sunday, March  5.
Breakout sessions will be held during the afternoon evening of Thursday,
March 2, and maybe Saturday, March 4.  The National Federation of the Blind
is made up of blind people of all ages, races, ethnicities, and backgrounds.
This year we are seeking new and dynamic content that will appeal to our
diverse audience. If there is something fun, exciting, interesting,
intriguing, evocative, or stimulating that you want to share with the blind
of Massachusetts, please fill out the information below and email it to
Shara Winton  <mailto:SharaWinton at gmail.com> SharaWinton at gmail.com. We will
review all proposals and will let you know by January 25 whether your
proposal/seminar has been chosen as a part of this year's Convention
festivities.

For this convention, we will be limiting the number of seminars that can be
held at the same time. We will be accepting a limited number of breakout
sessions/seminars; this number includes sessions organized by special
interest groups and committees as well as activities hosted by divisions
which are not annual division business meetings.

So, division leaders, if your group wants to host a breakout
session/seminar, you need to submit a proposal.  Please give us as much
detail as possible about your session and how it will enhance the
Convention. We will choose the presentations which best fit our agenda.
Unfortunately, we may  not be able to accept all of the proposals that are
submitted.

Name:

Title:

Is this presentation or seminar affiliated with a division or chapter of the
National Federation of the Blind?

Objective of Presentation or seminar:

Description of presentation or seminar (note, someone from the review
committee may reach out to you for more details):

Best Method of contact:

How much time would you like for your session (Breakout Sessions/Seminars
must be 90 minutes or less)

Thank you,

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-600-8130

Visit NFB MA Website for more information

Visit the NFB website for more info

Visit us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Massachusetts-
1593379944322253>

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."