[Massachusetts-NFB] Need more information about your prescription labels?

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 00:13:19 UTC 2022

On our Thursday Night zoom, last week,  we had Sharla Glass who discussed
all of the ways that we can now have prescription labels made for us by a
variety of pharmacy services.

If you need more information or can't get the help you need, you may call
Sharla at the following.

Sharla Glass

Public Policy and Community Outreach Liaison

En-Vision America

825 4th Street W, Palmetto FL 34221

http://www.envisionamerica.com <http://www.envisionamerica.com/>

Direct: 941-702-6602

Toll Free: 800-890-1180 ext. 152

At Your Service,

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-600-8130

Visit NFB MA Website for more information

Visit the NFB website for more info

Visit us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Massachusetts-
1593379944322253>

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."