[Massachusetts-NFB] Reminder: Student Meeting And Google Home Mini Give Away This Friday!

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 18:36:45 UTC 2022

Good afternoon students!

Please join us for our first student discussion of the year happening
this Friday at 7:00 PM. On this call, Aracely Rosillo, president of the
Georgia Association of Blind Students, will talk to us about the recent
activities of the Ga student division. Following her presentation, we
will discuss what we can do as Ma students. We need your ideas, and we
need your help to do big things for all blind students in this wonderful
commonwealth. All those in attendance are eligible to win a free Google
Home Mini. The Massabs board hopes to see everyone there!

Here is the zoom link.

https://uga.zoom.us/j/92947448350?pwd=WUZtSmVpOEk1TDZISmJaZnRNRnhMdz09