[Massachusetts-NFB] Reminder: Cambridge Chapter Meets In Person Next Month!

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 22:06:10 UTC 2022

Good evening everyone!

Once again, thank you to the members of our meeting location committee
for making our hybrid meeting possible next month. The members of the
committee were

Shirley Dorris (committee chair), Elizabeth Ann Johnson, Mika Pyyhkala, and

John Oliveira. Although she was not part of the committee, we appreciate
Shara for offering her assistance when needed.

As a reminder, we plan on meeting at the Cambridge Senior Center on
Monday, November 14, from 6:00-7:30 PM. You can also access our meeting
via zoom. Please be patient with us as we improve the hybrid experience
for all. The address for the senior center is below.

806 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139

I hope to see as many people present as possible!