[Massachusetts-NFB] BEST T-Shirt slogan--be the winner and win a prize!!

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 19:58:30 UTC 2022

Love these ideas Shirley and Justin!!

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-600-8130

Visit NFB MA Website for more information

Visit the NFB website for more info

 <https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Massachusetts-1593379944322253> Visit us on Facebook

“You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.”