[Massachusetts-NFB] T-Shirt Slogan Contest

Stephanie Paoli stephanie.p.valdes at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 21:16:20 UTC 2022

So far I have two ideas. If I think of anything else I will make sure to send another email. My first idea is the funny one with the test does says “excuse my blind Nass”
All the letters will be the same as like for the M in mass that will be just the outline of the M. The second which is my favorite slogan in my life and it’s a serious one would be “ we are not blind people, we are just people Liklike you who happened to not see.”

Sent from my iPhone