[Massachusetts-NFB] FYI R-TAG Meeting on September 29

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 21:00:41 UTC 2022

Hello Federationists,

Last night at our Thursday Night Live meeting we had Jennifer Ross join us
thanks to an invitation extended to her by Rashad. She works for the MBTA in
accessibility, but she also is possibly a perspective member. She told us
about the upcoming R-TAG Meeting. Below I have pasted the information.

R-TAG Listening Session

R-TAG is hosting a listening session in conjunction with the MBTA Department
of System-Wide Accessibility.

Topic: Sharing Your Experiences with Recent and Past MBTA Service Diversions

As the month-long Orange Line shutdown comes to an end, SWA will be working
to develop updated protocols and best practices related to ensuring
accessibility during service diversions. Please join us to share your
experiences, whether related to the Orange Line shutdown or smaller
diversions in the past.

When: Thursday, September 29, 2022

Time: 5:30 PM-7:30 PM

Location: Via Zoom - Register in Advance

<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0vce-
ppj0oG9fNnpClrmGUk9uNmmTir0ID__;!!MEHzkw!3_xXXRm38XoQlirvxlD7v66Yx1v0GLuBIFC
XAUC3cibd8EJhaJObXZLo6HkEoZ30V4Xn9R76b3Dilb2mkA$>
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0vce-ppj0oG9fNnpClrmGUk9uNmmTir0I

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the meeting.

Jennifer Ross

Deputy Director of Customer Engagement

Department of System-Wide Accessibility

Email: jross2 at mbta.com <mailto:jross2 at mbta.com>

At Your Service,

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-600-8130

Visit NFB MA Website for more information

Visit the NFB website for more info

Visit us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Massachusetts-
1593379944322253>

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."