[Massachusetts-NFB] Must know by tomorrow

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 01:44:46 UTC 2022

Fabulous Thanks Elizabeth Ann We look forward to seeing you both

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-600-8130

Visit NFB MA Website for more information

Visit the NFB website for more info

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Massachusetts-
1593379944322253> Visit us on Facebook

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."