[Massachusetts-NFB] Speak out rally tomorrow--Take Action for the future of MCB !

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Tue Apr 4 16:49:46 UTC 2023

It is my understanding that if you are being dropped off, it is best to
asked to be dropped off at the Hooker Entrance. I hope there will be people
around to direct us. I will try to get there early, to help where I can

Shara

.

Community speak-out for the future of

Mass. Commission for the Blind

As workers, consumers, and community leaders we are deeply invested in the
future of MCB. Over the last several years, the agency has faced challenges
that have impacted working conditions for staff and the quality and
accessibility of services for residents across the Commonwealth. We have
come together as labor and community organizations to identify key issues
within the agency and are fighting to make sure they are addressed. We
envision a future that includes accountability from leadership and
prioritizing the well-being and needs of our communities.

Join SEIU 509 MCB members and community organizations

at a speak-out for the future of MCB!

Wednesday, April 5

12 pm - 1 pm

State House Steps (24 Beacon St, Boston, MA 02133)

_._,_._,_