[Massachusetts-NFB] FW: Free for the Jewish Blind and Visually Impaired

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 02:47:03 UTC 2023

From: rabbi rabbisarko.org <rabbi at rabbisarko.org>
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2023 10:00 AM
To: SharaWinton at gmail.com
Subject: Free for the Jewish Blind and Visually Impaired

Please pass on to any Jewish blind and visually impaired that are part of
your chapter.

Thank you,

Rabbi Lenny Sarko

Rabbi Lenny Sarko has three programs that is of interest for the Jewish
blind and visually impaired.  He has a home program that teaches Hebrew
braille.  There is no cost for the course.  He has a refreshable braille
file of the Reform prayerbook Mishkan Tefilah that will go with either the
free National Library System units or any commercial refreshable braille
device.  This file is also free.  He also has made a Hebrew Braille Sefer
Torah that people can borrow to do a bar or bat mitzvah or Aliyah at their
congregation.  If you do not have a congregation you are welcome to try my
services at the Pittsburgh congregation I lead that we do both live and
online.  You are welcome to join in remotely, including for our weekly
Friday night Shabbat services.  Please contact Rabbi Lenny if you have
interest in any of these programs at rabbi at rabbisarko.org
<mailto:rabbi at rabbisarko.org>  or you can call him at 724-9630789.