[Massachusetts-NFB] Apology RE: Attention Leaders!!! Possible Amazing opportunity for you

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 22:23:18 UTC 2023

Hi All,

I apologize to you, but we, the affiliate Presidents were informed today,
that the information call that will be held next Wednesday is for Affiliate
presidents only. I will share with those of you who are interested anything,
I learn at that time, soon afterwards.

Thank you for your understanding.

Warmly, Shara