[Massachusetts-NFB] FW: Update to the our 2023 David Ticchi Walk letter

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 12:42:31 UTC 2023

Good Morning All,

I hope you are all well. Attached, you will find our updated letter for the
walk. It is available in both PDF and word.  It is important to use this
letter, as the person to whom, any mail should be sent has changed. The
person in the original letter will no longer be at Cambridge Savings Bank.

If you have already sent or given the original letter, Please make them
aware of this important change.

I apologize for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any
questions.

Sincerely,

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-304-0347