[Massachusetts-NFB] Party Time

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 18:04:43 UTC 2023

Good afternoon everyone!

I agree with Rashad! A big thank you too, Inky, four inviting all of us to your home, and the great hospitality and delicious food!
It was great seeing everyone who attended! Those of you who weren’t able to join, you missed a really nice time!
Have a wonderful week everyone!

Best,
Shirley

Sent from my iPhone