[Massachusetts-NFB] Hotel reservation deadline for state convention is today, Monday February 6

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 19:02:18 UTC 2023

Make your hotel reservation today!! Today is the deadline for our state
convention!! We are truly looking forward to an exciting and informative
state convention!! We hope each one of you will join us. The 2023 State
Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts will be
held at:
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston at Logan Airport
207 Porter Street
Boston, MA 02128

The in-person portion will be held from Friday, March 3 through Sunday March
5, 2023. We will have online programming on Thursday, March 2.

Note: The agenda will be finalized, distributed, and posted on the state
website in mid to late February. Yes, the agenda will be available on
NEWSLINER as well!

Here is your chance to participate and learn more about the NFB's programs
and goals on the state and national level. Hear from the NFB national
representative, NFB of Arizona President Donald Porterfield!  Also, hear
from speakers on topics of national and state importance, membership,
legislation, technology, Braille, students, guide dog users, and parents'
concerns! Meet the scholarship class of 2023 and much more! Please, make
every effort to attend the 2023 State Convention of the NFB of
Massachusetts. It just wouldn't be the same without you.  Get involved. Make
a difference! Please share with others, everyone is welcome!

The deadline for hotel  registration is Monday,  February 6!! If you want to
be a part of our room block and get early bird prices, you must reserve your
room by Monday, February 6! To make your reservation 24 hours a day, 7 days
a week, please dial 617-567-5000 and use the group code of NF2, or visit
<https://www.hilton.com/en/attend-my-event/bosapes-nf2-d32ee23a-7487-4d39-b8
be-237a8baa26c0>
https://www.hilton.com/en/attend-my-event/bosapes-nf2-d32ee23a-7487-4d39-b8b
e-237a8baa26c0. The best time to call is during regular business hours, 9:00
am to 6:00 pm. The 2023 room rate is $149 a night for a room with one king
bed or $159 a night for a room with two queen beds. Hotel room rates are
subject to applicable state and local taxes, which at present is a total of
14.45% and will be in effect at the time of check-out.

If you are a student in Massachusetts, please contact me rather than the
hotel for your hotel reservation, but the deadline is the same.

The early bird registration for convention is  February 10! To register go
here: 2023 State Convention Registration Form | National Federation of the
Blind of Massachusetts (nfbma.org)
<https://nfbma.org/state-convention/registration>

To pay you will be directed to PayPal to pay for your convention fee. If for
some reason your food choices are not showing don't worry. I will call you
and get your food choices. If you haven't paid your membership dues, you
should do this, as well, at that time.  !

At your service,

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-600-8130

Visit NFB MA Website for more information

Visit the NFB website for more info

Visit us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Massachusetts-
1593379944322253>

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."