[Massachusetts-NFB] Changing Lives with Shirley

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 01:35:51 UTC 2023

https://www.pamperedchef.com/party/changinglives

Sent from my iPhone

Hello everyone!
Here is a link to a pampered chef party. I am hosting as a fundraiser for NFB/MA

The pampered chef has wonderful, helpful products from kitchen, tools, cookware, bakeware, and accessories to potholders and storage containers! There is a little something for everyone! Go in and take a look around and explore while having fun finding something to suit your needs!

If you have any questions, or need help with anything, feel free to contact me!

Happy shopping!

Best,
Shirley Dorris