[Massachusetts-NFB] Less than 3 weeks to convention

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 21:31:18 UTC 2023

We are truly looking forward to an exciting and informative state
convention!!  Our Theme is "Fab, Fit, Fight!!    You but better, how to
become more fabulous, fit and how to fight for your Right to  Live the life
you want!

We hope each one of you will join us. The 2023 State Convention of the
National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts will be held at:
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston at Logan Airport
207 Porter Street
Boston, MA 02128

The in-person portion will be held from Friday, March 3 through Sunday March
5, 2023. We will have online programming on Thursday, March 2.

Here is your chance to participate and learn more about the NFB's programs
and goals on the state and national level. Hear from the NFB national
representative, NFB of Arizona President Donald Porterfield!  Also, hear
from speakers on topics of national and state importance, membership,
legislation, technology, Braille, students, guide dog users, and parents'
concerns! Meet the scholarship class of 2023 and much more! Please, make
every effort to attend the 2023 State Convention of the NFB of
Massachusetts. It just wouldn't be the same without you.  Get involved. Make
a difference! Please share with others, everyone is welcome!

The deadline for hotel  registration has passed.  If you still plan on
coming, but have not booked your hotel room, please contact me. We will see
if there is anything we can do.

If you are a student in Massachusetts, please contact me  for your room
assignments.

Register for convention now, if you   Haven't done so: 2023 State Convention
Registration Form | National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts
(nfbma.org) <https://nfbma.org/state-convention/registration>

To pay you will be directed to PayPal, to pay for your convention fee. You
do not need a PayPal account. You only need a credit or debit card and an
email address.

You also, now have the option of using Zelle. To pay using Zelle you will
send it to treasurer at nfbma.org <mailto:treasurer at nfbma.org> . If you need
help give me a call.

On both PayPal and Zelle, please write in the notes whether this is for dues
and/or convention registration.

The agenda still isn't quite ready, but as soon as it is, we will post here
and on the website, as well as Newsline. Have a great day!!

At Your Service,

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-600-8130

Visit NFB MA Website for more information

Visit the NFB website for more info

Visit us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Massachusetts-
1593379944322253>

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."