[Massachusetts-NFB] Students: Join us On Thursday, March 2nd, At 7:30 PM For Our Annual Student Seminar!

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 23:01:01 UTC 2023

Good afternoon everyone.

You are all invited to our student meeting on Thursday, March 2nd from
7:30-8:30 PM. The meeting will take place via zoom. The link is not
available yet, but we will send it out soon.

At our meeting, we will discuss the application process and requirements
for receiving a national scholarship from the NFB, the process for
obtaining support from the Massachusetts Commission for the Blind, and
will hold elections for our 2023-2024 board positions. Every position is
up for election, which includes President, Vice President, Secretary,
Treasurer, and Board Member 1.

If you have not paid your member dues and would like to run and/or vote
for a board position, submit your payment via PayPal or Zel to the state
affiliate. Be sure to write down that it is for the students. Dues are
ten dollars and will expire on December 31st.

Here is the PayPal link.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=Z637BL3DU96XE

We hope to see you there!