[Massachusetts-NFB] Box lunch choices at convention

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 15:27:43 UTC 2023

Yes. Ma'am you're all set. Thanks

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-600-8130

Visit NFB MA Website for more information

Visit the NFB website for more info

<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Massachusetts-
1593379944322253> Visit us on Facebook

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."