[Massachusetts-NFB] Next Cambridge Chapter meeting: Police CCadets excort and an invitation for thoughts

Helen Kobek helenkobek1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 17:18:46 UTC 2023

Hi, folks,
The Police escorts will be available for anyone who wants to connect with
them to and from the Senior Center. Two will be waiting at 5:30 on the MBTA
outbound side in front of the now-closed Starbucks, and two will be waiting
in front of the CVS on the MBTA inbound side, same time. They will leave
with folks at 5:45 to walk to the Senior Center. Other cadets will check
the T area after the first set of cadets have let to see if there are late
arrivers. They will meet folks downstairs at the end of the meeting to go
back.

Unfortunately, I have a speaking engagement Monday night and can't attend
the meeting. If you have thoughts you'd like me to explore for the talk,
I'd love to hear them. The topic covers the interpersonal aspects of being
low vision or blind, specifically "what's hardest about it is not what
sighted people think." Of course, this will be from my own perspective, but
if you have burning thoughts you'd like me to check and look to include,
email me at helenkobek1 at gmail.com by tomorrow evening. Thanks and have a
good meeting, folks!

Warmly,
Helen