[Massachusetts-NFB] Auction items for state convention

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 01:43:23 UTC 2023

Good evening All!

I am working hard at contacting multiple people/places for donations of auction items for our state convention!
If any of you are planning to bring something towards the auction, please contact me with that information! Cullen and I will be creating a list of all action items… The list will go out, so everyone will be able to see what will be available!
Wishing you all a wonderful night and rest of the weekend!

Warmest wishes,
Shirley Dorris
Auction Chair

Sent from my iPhone