[Massachusetts-NFB] asking about flight fares to and from Boston and D.C.

Mary sweeties2 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 17 17:33:32 UTC 2023

Greetings!

Masha and I intended to use Amtrak to and from D.C. for our Wahington
Seminar.  Some of the rates seem exorbitant, particularly on Sunday, when we
hoped to arrive.

No, this is not because we just love to ride the train.  Flying hurts my
ears a good deal, almost without exception, so I've avoided the hostile
skies since 2005.  Nonetheless, can people tell us approximately what
flights costs between Boston and D.C.?  I definitely need a nonstop, but I
won't speak for Masha on that.

Also, I guess we'd appreciate any well-grounded advice (pun originally
unintended) on getting a decent fare and travel conditions that at least one
of us can make the trip.

Thanks for any help.

Al Sten-Clanton