[Massachusetts-NFB] asking about flight fares to and from Boston and D.C.

Al and Masha Sten-Clanton sweeties2 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 18 19:14:09 UTC 2023

Thanks, Rashad.  Also thanks to Mika for the offer to help with this.  A
friend we hoped to see in Washington helped us buy Amtrak tickets to go
there on Saturday, and we'll spend that night at her place.  The fare
was very much more like we'd expected after our first check on it in
December.

Best!

Al