[Massachusetts-NFB] FACT Sheets for Washington Seminar

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 14:51:33 UTC 2023

2023 Washington Seminar-NEXT WEEK!:

We are less than one week away from the Great Gathering-In and the official
start of the 2023 Washington Seminar, and I can't wait to have hundreds of
blind Americans advocating for our rights on Capitol Hill. But before you
get to Washington next week, make sure you prepare by visiting
nfb.org/Washington-Seminar to study the fact sheets for our three issues:
the Websites and Software Applications Accessibility Act, the Medical Device
Nonvisual Accessibility Act, and the Blind Americans Return to Work Act. The
fact sheets are available in four different and accessible formats: HTML,
Word, BRF, and audio. On the Washington Seminar page, you can also find the
full agenda for next week's activities, and two sample mock meeting videos
that might give your ideas on how to present our legislative priorities to
your members of Congress. And, as if all of that wasn't enough, we plan to
have brief descriptions of the US Capitol Complex and all six of the
Congressional Office Buildings up on the Washington Seminar page in the next
few days.

For those not able to attend in person, the Zoom ID is 942 8189 3953.

In addition, please don't forget our Massachusetts meeting Thursday at 7PM.

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-600-8130

Visit NFB MA Website for more information

Visit the NFB website for more info

Visit us on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Massachusetts-
1593379944322253>

"You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back."