[Massachusetts-NFB] Fwd: [NAGDU] My Thoughts on the NAGDU Seminar

Al and Masha Sten-Clanton sweeties2 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 7 18:55:59 UTC 2023

Greetings!

I'm on the NAGDU list, so I've read Al Elia's message below and a good
many others.  I haven't flown since 2005, mostly because my ears and
planes hate each other, but these seemingly eternal guide dog hassles
make me not want to fly even if the cabin pressure is perfect.  I don't
yet know how to call for an Uber or Lyft driver, and right now I hope I
never need to do it.  That said, from what I've read and heard, I
believe that Al and the other leaders involved are doing the very best
they can to deal with this abysmal business.  Since I am sometimes quite
critical of our outfit, I feel especially driven to say so when I think
we're getting it right as well as we can.

Best!

Al