[Massachusetts-NFB] MBTA related services animal refusals

Stephanie Paoli stephanie.p.valdes at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 15:43:33 UTC 2023

Hello,

I’ve been denied multiple times since I started using the pilot program. I think my last denial was last August while I was working on a summer program at the Carol center and I had three drivers deny me in a row. Feel free to contact me, if you need anything else from me. I will be more than glad to help with this effort.

Stephanie Barrera Valdes
781-839-0628
Stephanie.p.valdes at gmail.com.

Sent from my iPhone