[Massachusetts-NFB] IMPORTANT!!! if you attended 2023 National convention in person...

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 18:29:34 UTC 2023

This is pertaining to those members who attended the National Convention, in
person,  from Cambridge and At-Large chapter members.

Please do not reply to all, message only me.

Please let me know how you would like to receive your stipend.  Your choices
are either Zelle  or post mail.

The email should include your full name, your physical address and your
phone number.

If you would like to receive your stipend through Zelle, please indicate
which phone number or email address  should use to send through Zelle.

Thank you. Remember don not reply to all. .

Shara Winton

President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts

617-304-0347