[Massachusetts-NFB] T-Shirt Fundraiser

Liz Lesperance liz.karsok at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 18:36:07 UTC 2023

Good Afternoon Federationists,

It’s time to sell some t-shirts! As you may know, earlier this year we
designed two different t-shirts as a fundraiser for our affiliate. Please
share the information below on your social media feeds . This info
describes our 2 t-shirt styles, indicates color and sizing, and explains
how to make payment online. Note that the total cost is $25 if purchasing
via Zelle and $27 if paying via PayPal. (The additional $2 is due to
PayPal’s transaction fee). Don’t forget about our not-so-tech-savvy friends
as well! The t-shirts are $25 for anyone who wants to pay in person. I have
the t-shirts at my home so once you make a sale please email me with the
buyer’s name and address and I will ship out the t-shirt right away.

Thanks,

Liz Lesperance

**********

T-Shirt Description

Style 1: Over There

This t-shirt says "National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts" in
the upper left chest area. Just below this is the NFB logo along with the
quote, "Live the Life You Want". On the back, there is a silhouette of 3
people. The person on the far left is a guide dog user. The person in the
middle is using a cane. The person to the right is pointing rightwards.
There is a large globe encompassing the 3 silhouettes. The text "Where in
the World is Over There" is written in green font.

Style 2: Parents

This t-shirt says "National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts" in
the upper left chest area. Just below this is the NFB logo along with the
quote, "Live the Life You Want". On the back there is text in green font
that reads, "I Can Parent With My Eyes Closed".

Color and Sizing

Our t-shirts are available in sizes ranging from medium to 3XL. All
t-shirts are available in either gray, sky blue, or purple.

Pricing and Payment

Each shirt costs $25. Online purchases can be made either via Zelle or
PayPal. Please note, if making payment via PayPal there will be a $2
transaction fee per t-shirt purchased. Thus, any t-shirt purchased via
PayPal will cost a total of $27.

The instructions to make payment are as follows:

Zelle

Payment should be sent to the affiliate using the email address
treasurer at nfbma.org. Please note, it is critical to indicate the purpose
for the payment in the memo field.

PayPal

Please go to www.nfbma.org. Payment should be made via the "Donate Now"
button in the upper right-hand corner. Each t-shirt purchased via this
method will cost $27. Please note, it is critical to indicate the purpose
for the payment in the memo field.