[Massachusetts-NFB] Study on self check out

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 03:06:15 UTC 2023

Hello everyone!
I participated in the study this evening!
The Rochester Institute of technology is conducting a study on blind and visually impaired people and self check out!

Anna is the one conducting research here in Massachusetts!
She is now looking for participants in the Worcester county area and also told me she would except participants from Springfield as that would be on her trip back to New York!
If you are interested, please let me know, and I will send you her information!

Best,
Shirley