[Massachusetts-NFB] T-Shirts Sales

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 21:56:17 UTC 2023

Pictured below are the T-shirts We will be selling this weekend at the Cambridge jazz festival!
If anyone is interested in purchasing one and does not plan on attending or lives out of town/state please feel free to contact me! We will ship anywhere in US, and accept, Zell, or PayPal!

Description of T-shirt…
Style #1
On front left chest, national Federation of the blind, with full color logo, Massachusetts, live the life you want.

Back of T-shirt…
Picture of globe with three silhouettes standing in front of it… One with guy, dog, one with cane, and one person, pointing… The words written in green font,  “ where in the world is over there “

t-shirts are available in purple, blue or gray in sizes ranging, medium to three XL!

Style #2
This style has the same on front left chest as previous and on the back…
“ we can parent with our eyes closed “
No graphic on this shirt.
This one also comes in the same three colors, and same sizes!

** if you are not interested in purchasing a T-shirt, we are always excepting donations! 😎👩‍🦯 TIA