[Massachusetts-NFB] Update on Cambridge jazz festival

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 13:35:28 UTC 2023

Good morning everyone!
Due to the weather, forecast for today, predicted thunderstorms, we have decided to change the date of our participation to Sunday, tomorrow, July 30.
ElizabethAnn and I will have a table set up at the festival, near the stage, selling our T-shirts, and giving out information on NFB! The festival is from 12 PM through 6 PM at Danahey Park, in Cambridge!
Tomorrow’s weather forecast is predicting a beautiful day with less humidity and lower temperatures!
Come out and enjoy the great music!

Looking forward to this event! Hoping to sell a lot of T-shirts, and get some new members! Best,
Shirley Dorris

Sent from my iPhone