[Massachusetts-NFB] Today’s event

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 23:39:46 UTC 2023

Good evening everyone!

Pictured below is a photo of our table at the Cambridge stats festival today with ElizabethAnn and I standing behind it!
We had both of our T-shirts laid out for people to see front and back and each color! We had lots of information pamphlets on the national Federation of the blind set out as well

We sold two T-shirts, and received two donations, equaling $35!
I also sold two more T-shirts via telephone as my son saw my Facebook post with the same photo and called to say he wanted to purchase!

So thankful that we slash the board, decided to purchase a Square device to allow us to take credit cards!

All in all, it was a great day! Beautiful weather, fabulous, jazz music, and a great experience!

Looking forward to whatever event comes next!

Best,
Shirley