[Massachusetts-NFB] At-Large Chapter Meeting Next Tuesday

Debbie Malone dmalone510 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 17:38:54 UTC 2023

Happy Sunday Everyone!
Here is the agenda for Tuesday's At-Large meeting

NFB MA

At Large Chapter

Meeting Agenda

6/13/2023

Call to Order:

Ice breaker:

NFB Pledge:

Roll Call: Liz

Secretary’s Report: Liz

          Approval of minutes

Treasurer’s Report: Sandy

Presidential Release Summary:

President’s Report:

National convention:

List of participants for meetings from August through December

          Ice breaker

          Tips & Tricks

          NFB Pledge

          Presidential Release Summary

New Business:

Tips & Tricks: Air Tags by Cullen

Book Discussion:  Blind Ambition by Ever Lee Hairston, chapters 19 to end

No July Meeting. Next Meeting will be August  @ 7pm

Adjournment: