[Massachusetts-NFB] First timers to the National Convention, please read and attend Rookie round-up

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 13:16:19 UTC 2023

Good morning!
Don’t miss this event if you are a first timer! The rookie round app is a motivating and exciting welcoming hour to the newcomers!
You may want to you bring a sweatshirt or a jacket… As I remember, the meeting rooms in the hotel in New Orleans were well air-conditioned!
Can’t wait to see everyone in Houston!

Best,
Shirley Dorris

Sent from my iPhone