[Massachusetts-NFB] FW: [NFB-Conventions] From the Chapter Presidents' Mailing List: indoor navigation at national convention

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Sun Jun 18 14:38:24 UTC 2023

Dear Fellow Federationists,

The Hilton Americas has been mapped recently by Goodmaps Explore for
indoor navigation. It will be available on June 27th. The app is free.
I use an iPhone and I have to ask Siri to 'open explore app.'
Here is the link for the app in the Apple App Store:
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/goodmaps-explore/id1524698552
Here is the link for the app in the Google Play store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goodmaps.explore&hl=e
n_US&gl=US Don't forget your bluetooth headphones or go buy some from
the AT Guys! See you soon!

Yours truly,
Lara Sowell
Nacogdoches, TX
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Chapter-Presidents:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/chapter-presidents_nfbnet.org/dangarcia3%40hotmail.com