[Massachusetts-NFB] Congratulations!! New officers in two of our chapters

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 17:10:55 UTC 2023

Congratulations to Inky, as the new Vice-President to our Cambridge chapter.
We know he will do a great job. Thank  you for stepping up, as a leader,  in
your chapter! Great job!!

In addition,   our      Greater Springfield Chapter held elections last
night. the election results  were as follows:

President: Theadora Williams

Vice president: Karen Dupuis

Treasurer: Juan Figueroa

Secretary: Carol Ann Maurice

Sargent at arms: Allen Williams

Trustee 1: Mike Tisdale

(There are two  other trustees. They were not up for re-election, at this
time. They are    Sue Tisdale and Annette Davis Harris)

The following two members were elected as at-large board members.

Member at large 1: Isaac Roberts

Member at large 2: Kevin Doyle

We are so excited to see so many members stepping up in Springfield and
becoming part of the leadership team!! Congratulations to all of you! We
look forward to working with all of you in the next couple of years!! Great
job everyone!!