[Massachusetts-NFB] New member information

sinkiala at comcast.net sinkiala at comcast.net
Fri Jun 23 01:45:40 UTC 2023

Hi Shirley,
Here is my info:
Sengil Inkiala
63 Sea Street
North Weymouth, MA 02191
Cell: (617) 721-8791

Thanks,
Inky

-----Original Message-----
From: Massachusetts-NFB <massachusetts-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of
Shirley via Massachusetts-NFB
Sent: Tuesday, June 20, 2023 5:07 PM
To: massachusetts-nfb at nfbnet.org
Cc: ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Subject: [Massachusetts-NFB] New member information

ATTENTION!!!!!!

ALL CHAPTER AND DIVISION PRESIDENTS

Good afternoon All!
Please send me all new member contact information ASAP please!

I really need to work with Liz Lesperance to start the on boarding process
for our new members but we cannot do this without contact information so it
is very I MPORTANT That we get this information to send into the national
office so these new members can get their welcome packets!
Thanks!

Shirley Dorris
NFB/MA
New member chair person