[Massachusetts-NFB] 2023 Mock Trial: Get Your Tickets Today!

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 09:16:54 UTC 2023

Join the National Association of Blind Lawyers for our 23rd Mock Trial.
Federation lawyers oppose each other to enact a case addressing the civil
rights of blind people, and the audience serves as the jury. The subject
matter is serious, but the courtroom portrayers are very entertaining.
Admission is $5 if paying with cash on-site and $6 per person for all other
methods including online.

Get your tickets online today by visiting:

https://www.blindlawyers.net/home

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers