[Massachusetts-NFB] Today’s auction item

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 18:16:53 UTC 2023

Good afternoon everyone!
Tomorrow starts our convention… So excited!

With it being the middle of the week, And I’m sure all of us get a little busy and sometimes we don’t want to cook… So I am featuring two auction items this afternoon

Today’s featured items;
A $50 gift card to John Brewers, either the Waltham location, or Malden location

A $50 gift card to 730 Tavern in Cambridge!

This is going to be a super fun filled state convention! Look forward to seeing all of you there!

Best,
Shirley DorriS
2023 auction share person

Sent from my iPhone