[Massachusetts-NFB] Auction items

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 23:03:17 UTC 2023

Ooooh, this sounds intriguing! What a nice surprise! We can't wait to hear all about this  FABULOUS item!!!

Shara Winton
President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts
617-600-8130
Visit NFB MA Website for more information
Visit the NFB website for more info
Visit us on Facebook
“You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.”