[Massachusetts-NFB] Students: Pay Your Dues in Time For Our Annual Business Meeting at 7:45 PM

Justin Heard braillemasterjustin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 15:38:09 UTC 2023

Good morning students.

Please do not miss our business meeting, where we will conduct elections
and hear from presenters. If you would like to vote or run for office,
you must pay your dues prior to the meeting. Dues are ten dollars, and
can be paid via this link.

https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=Z637BL3DU96XE

In the donation wrote, write that it is for the student division. if you
have trouble leaving a note, send me an email or text and I will make
sure that your money goes to the right place and that you are counted as
a member. Dues expire on December 31st of every year.

I hope to see everyone tonight!

https://zoom.us/j/93976475347?pwd=Qy9KQWNmTWhjSklnbmNrSytQSnl3dz09