[Massachusetts-NFB] State, convention, auction, and more

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 16:48:57 UTC 2023

Good morning everyone!
I hope all of you had safe travels home and are recuperating from the wonderful weekend we had!

I want to thank all of you for your participation in this year‘s auction! Whether it was donating an item, making baked goods, or bidding and winning the bid, I greatly appreciate it all!
A huge thank you to Mr. John Olivera for being a fabulous auctioneer and MC!

Another thank you to those who helped with selling T-shirts, and a huge thank you to all who purchased them! I think for our first time we did a fabulous job!

As our wonderful president, Shara Winton, stated… We could not do this, without the help and participation of all of our wonderful members, our amazing board members, and our fabulous chapter presidents!
“ teamwork makes the dream work”

One more BIG thank you to our team leader/president Shara Winton for putting all of these moving pieces together and making it possible for all of us to enjoy everything our state convention has to offer!

Have an amazing day today and a wonderful week! Hope to see you all in Houston in July!

“ let’s go out and build the national Federation of the blind!”

Gratefully, yours
Shirley Dorris
2023 auction chairperson

Sent from my iPhone