[Massachusetts-NFB] Popcorn Fundraiser Extended

Debbie Malone dmalone510 at gmail.com
Tue May 9 12:01:28 UTC 2023

Good Morning Federalationists,
Today is the day! Anyone wanting to participate is raising funds for
the At-large chapter, today is the day to set up your pop_up store.
Think about how you will promote your store. This is a sprint! 4 days
of intense fundraising. Let's see if we can beat the $1463 we raised
in December. That means we have to sell more than $2926. We can do
this! Challenge ourselves!