[Massachusetts-NFB] Please help sell and buy delicious popcorn!! There is only 2 days left!!

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Thu May 11 22:53:37 UTC 2023

Hi NFB Family and Friends

! We are doing a virtual fundraiser selling Double Good ultra-premium
popcorn for 4 days from Wednesday, May 10 - Sunday, May 14 The funds raise
from this sale will benefit Blind people in Massachusetts. The NFB  helps
blind people attend college. we visit our legislators in Boston as well as
D.C. to make changes that affect people all over the country and sometimes
all over the world! We also help people who are newly blind  with support
and help them to come to the realization that the loss of vision does not
have to be a tragedy. We do all of this and more!! Please order some
delicious popcorn and be a part of the reason that blind people can live a
productive and independent life!  . Get all the details and support here:
https://popup.doublegood.com/s/anp256e7

We all appreciate you very, very much!!!

Love,

Shara