[Massachusetts-NFB] It’s not too late

ladyshirl519 at gmail.com ladyshirl519 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 15:36:31 UTC 2023

Good morning everyone!
Happy Friday!
It is not too late to contribute/participate in the upcoming bake sale on Tuesday, November 7!
There are a handful of people that have obligated to baking/contributing but I know there are a lot more members out there that I have not heard from!
Please help me in making this a super successful fundraiser!
This is not a difficult ask from me… I am not asking any of you for money or for anyone to be asking people for money as I know a lot of you are not comfortable with that… I am asking for you to bake something that you enjoy , ask a friend for help, or ask your local bakery for their end of day, pastries, that they will not be able to use the next day!
I would like this to be something we can continue to do every election day!

All those who are participating with baking I want to say thank you again!
I have heard back from most of you on a day and time for getting me your  goodies… There are one or two that I have not heard back from so if you can get back with me as soon as possible so we can schedule something that would be very helpful!

Have a fabulous Friday

Shirley
615-598-5020
617-819-4632