[Massachusetts-NFB] Tomorrow’s bake sale

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 02:36:16 UTC 2023

Thank you Shirley for snatching up this opportunity and thinking of the NFB. All of your hard work and organizing of this event and all of the baking you have done is showing all what it means to Show up, rise up and Shine! Thank you for everything! We all wish you much success tomorrow!!

With love, hope  and determination,

Shara Winton
President, National Federation of the Blind of Massachusetts
617-304-0347