[Massachusetts-NFB] PLEASE FW: Please Submit Your Testimony Today about Our Right to Parent

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 20:52:56 UTC 2023

Hi All,
I hope all of you are gearing up to have a great holiday. In the meantime,
Please submit your testimony for our Parents Right bill. Attached you will
find a templet, that may be helpful. This is important for anyone who is or
hopes to be a parent someday.
Thank you for your prompt response and action in this matter.

Warmly,

Shara Winton
617-304-0347