[Massachusetts-NFB] Giving Tuesday and the NFB of MA

Liz Lesperance liz.karsok at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 12:40:29 UTC 2023

Good Morning Friends,

Today is Giving Tuesday - a wonderful reason to shop and support your
favorite charities at the same time. Our At-Large Chapter is holding a
Pampered Chef party to help support our chapter as well as our affiliate.
Pampered Chef has a plethora of products including baking mixes,
seasonings, kitchen tools, entertainment dishware, and lots more. There are
over 200 items under $20 and many are on sale. The fundraiser ends on
Sunday, Dec. 10th.

Here is the link to the fundraiser:
www.pamperedchef.com/party/cookthewayyouwant

Please check it out and share the link with family and friends.

Happy Holidays and thank you for your efforts to build the National
Federation of the Blind!

Warmly,
Liz