[Massachusetts-NFB] Woo-hoo!!!!! Now is the time!! Make your reservations now for our 2024 State convention

sharawinton at gmail.com sharawinton at gmail.com
Tue Nov 28 20:29:27 UTC 2023

Good Evening Federationists!!

Our 71st Annual National Federation of the Blind Of Massachusetts convention
, will be here before you know it!! You can now book your hotel Reservation.
The cost of the rooms are $169 Per night. This is for either one King bed
Standard or Two queen bed  standard rooms.

When it is time to register for the convention we will be able to give you
more details and you will be able to make some food options; such as
breakfast that will be provided both Saturday and Sunday mornings.

For now, Please go ahead, make your own reservation, unless you are a
student. If you are a student, please contact me directly at
sharawinton at gmail.com <mailto:sharawinton at gmail.com>  or 617-304-0347.

For everyone else, Please reach out to the Salem Waterfront hotel and suites
directly at 978-619-1115, 9AM-5PM Monday- Friday. You will not be able to
get the room block rate on-line. You should also mention that you are
attending the National Federation of the Blind Convention on March 15
through March 17, 2024. If you need to call After 5PM and on weekends
contact the hotel at 978-740-8788.

You will be able to get to the Salem Waterfront hotel 225 Derby Street,
Salem, Massachusetts 01970,  quite easily. You can get to Salem using a
commuter rail, the  MBTA Ride, a MBTA bus or of course by car. We are only
16 miles North of the Boston Logan Airport.

If you have any other questions about the hotel or the dates, at this time,
please contact me.

 With Love, hope and determination,

Shara Winton and

The Convention Planning Team